I travel all over the UK for weddings & have an up-to-date passport so will travel anywhere in the world to photograph your special day.
Please get in touch to enquire about my collection rates & availability. My 2017/2018 digital collections include:
- A pre-wedding meet-up to discuss your plans (a Skype meeting option if meeting in person isn’t possible)
- As much advice on the run-up to your big day as you need, as well as my supplier recommendations list if needed
- Full-day photography coverage from preparation (2hrs before your ceremony) to a couple of songs after your first dance
- 500 images to tell the full story of your wedding, each carefully & individually edited
- Your photographs on a USB, in both high resolution & web-ready jpgs
- Full printing rights included
- A bespoke package with a personalised engraved handmade Oak keepsake box
- Online password-protected gallery for your family & friends to view all your photos & order prints
Bespoke collections for destination weddings, elopements & shorter coverage (mid-week only November-March) are also available – tell me your plans here.
- 2nd photographer – recommended if you want groom preparation photographed, for weddings of over 150 people or where time is tight
- Pre-wedding/engagement shoot
- Handmade, Fine Art albums – available in sizes 12×12, 10×10 & 6×6 parent/copy albums of a larger album
- Portrait shoots – I also offer pre-wedding shoots, family sessions & portraits